Facebook advertising is one of the cheapest ways of advertising online, and the benefits you get out of this amazing platform is countless. And so the competition is harsh. But don’t worry, numerous Facebook ad spy tools are available that will help you to spy on the ads run by your competitors. AdSpy is one such ultimate Facebook ad spy tool that helps you can gain meaningful insights on what your competitors are doing from the platform you are using. Getting started with AdSpy is very easy. Also, it offers $75 AdSpy Coupon that helps you to save more on its purchase. Use code ADSPY75.
What is AdSpy?
AdSpy is an excellent social media ad intelligence tool that allows you to search among 94+ million ads from over 203 countries and provides different search criteria as complex or as basic as you like. AdSpy helps you to find the following about your competitors.
- What kind of ads competitors are running
- Type of audiences they are targeting
- Deals they are offering
- What type of content they include in their ads (whether they are using videos, pictures, links), and so on.
Get $150 AdSpy Coupon Code only here! Use code MEGADSPY and start exploring AdSpy.
How to create an AdSpy Free account?
Creating an AdSpy account is hassle-free and is not a time-consuming process. Following the below steps could help you get access to AdSpy.
- Go to the AdSpy website
- Click on Subscribe
- Enter your details like Email address, First Name, Last Name, Password, and Company Name (optional)
- Click Register
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your inbox by the AdSpy team.
- All set and you can now log into your dashboard and start using AdSpy free credits. Once the free credits get over, you will have to pay $149 every month to access AdSpy.
How to use AdSpy free credits?
Once you log into your dashboard using your credentials, the search box is the first thing that you will notice on the AdSpy dashboard. To look for ads, AdSpy offers several search criteria and filtering options.
Search for Ads in AdSpy free tool
You just have to type the keyword for which you wish to search for ads. Simply scroll all the way down to see all the advertising campaigns that match your search criteria. You can then save your search for future reference, by clicking on “save current search” and name your search. To retrieve saved searches, click on the drop-down menu next to “select search”.
You will also be able to find the landing page URL, the various links within the landing page of the ad, the demographics targeted (more specifically, the countries, age groups, and gender) landing page screenshots. You will not find all these features in any other tool as AdSpy offers. So without any delay make use of AdSpy Free Credits. Start spying on the best FB ads. Apply code AFF75 now.
Once the ads you’re looking for are displayed, AdSpy allows you to sort them according to the following criteria:
- The most recent ads at the top
- The oldest ads at the top
- Ones with the most likes
- The ones with the most love hearts
- The ones with the most laughs
- Ones with the most “wow” reactions
- The ones which triggered the most sadness
- The ones which triggered the most anger
- Ones with the most shares
- And finally, the longest-running ones
Once you find the ads that best suit your search criteria, you can further check for the engagement metrics, the copy of ads, advertiser details, ads with a common pattern, and more.
AdSpy is an easy-to-use Facebook ad spy tool that provides the best experience even for beginners. Undoubtedly, it is an amazing tool that every Facebook advertiser must-have. Moreover, the tool offers an AdSpy Free trial with which you can explore the entire tool free of cost. To use it, claim our exclusive AdSpy Working Code. Apply code AFFSAVE.